- Dog Bites in Humans and Estimating Human Rabies Mortality in Rabies Endemic Areas of Bhutan
- Comparison of mark-resight methods to estimate abundance and rabies vaccination coverage of free-roaming dogs in two urban areas of south Bhutan
- Rabies virus strains circulating in Bhutan: Implications for control
- Emergency surveillance for novel influenza A(H7N9) virus in domestic poultry, feral pigeons and other wild birds in Bhutan
- Human and animal rabies prevention and control cost in Bhutan, 2001−2008: the cost‐benefit of dog rabies elimination
- A One Health Approach to Disease Investigation, Prevention & Control in Bhutan: Anthrax Case Study
- Suspected rabies: Samphelling, Chhukha
- Sensitization meeting on Implementation of Gid Control Program and Highland Animal Health in Bumthang
- Training of Animal health laboratory diagnosticians on the use of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Training of Laboratory diagnosticians on the use of Laboratoy Information Management System (LIMS) for the central region.
- One Health advocacy meeting on Antimicrobial Resistance, 24th November 2020
- Hands-on training for laboratory diagnosticians of western region on the use of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2020, 18 - 24 November.
- Hands-on training of laboratory diagnosticians on the use of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Hands-on training on microbiology techniques for culture, identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing of target bacteria from Poultry