- Dog Bites in Humans and Estimating Human Rabies Mortality in Rabies Endemic Areas of Bhutan
- Comparison of mark-resight methods to estimate abundance and rabies vaccination coverage of free-roaming dogs in two urban areas of south Bhutan
- Rabies virus strains circulating in Bhutan: Implications for control
- Emergency surveillance for novel influenza A(H7N9) virus in domestic poultry, feral pigeons and other wild birds in Bhutan
- Human and animal rabies prevention and control cost in Bhutan, 2001−2008: the cost‐benefit of dog rabies elimination
- A One Health Approach to Disease Investigation, Prevention & Control in Bhutan: Anthrax Case Study
- Hotline number 1244 for 24x7
- Mass dog sterilization and vaccination campaign in Thimphu: a press release.
- Animal Health Technical Working Group (TWG) Meeting on Fleming Fund Project Activities.
- Hands-on training for laboratory technicians on diagnosis of rabies by FAT, 12 - 16 April 2021, NCAH
- Mass dog sterilization and vaccination campaign in Thimphu from 5th April 2021
- Sensitization meeting on Implementation of Gid Control Program and Highland Animal Health in Bumthang
- Training of Animal health laboratory diagnosticians on the use of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Training of Laboratory diagnosticians on the use of Laboratoy Information Management System (LIMS) for the central region.
- One Health advocacy meeting on Antimicrobial Resistance, 24th November 2020